East & West Molesey
A Dictionary of Local History
Rowland G. M. Baker, 1972
This hall, which stands at the junction of St. Mary's and Walton Roads, was built at the expense of the Rev. Henry Hollingworth, a former vicar of St. Mary's, as a parish hall. It was opened in October 1900. From July 1904 until October 1915 it was used as the infants school. The hall now houses the British Legion club.
All books copyright © R G M Baker, all rights reserved.
Images © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.
Web page design © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.