East & West Molesey
A Dictionary of Local History
Rowland G. M. Baker, 1972
This was built in 1926 as a meeting hall for the parish of St. Paul's. The foundation stone was laid by Mrs. Seymour Weldon, of Palace Road, who had given £450 towards the cost of its erection.
The hall was sold in 1975 by the parochial authorities to the Elmbridge Borough Council, and the money raised will be used to build a smaller hall by the side of the church.
All books copyright © R G M Baker, all rights reserved.
Images © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.
Web page design © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.