Hampton Court Station
The Book of Molesey - Into Suburbia
Related Picture Links:
|Hampton Court station soon after its opening in 1849; East Molesey Mill is on the left and the Castle Hotel and the bridge on the right.|
All books copyright © R G M Baker, all rights reserved.
Images © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.
Web page design © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.