The Book of Molesey - For the People
|Electricity substation and workshop in Feltham Avenue, erected here in 1882 as a public hall called The Lyceum; before that it was Holy Trinity Church, New Malden.|
All books copyright © R G M Baker, all rights reserved.
Images © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.
Web page design © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.