West Molesey Church and Royal Oak
The Book of Molesey - Here is the Church
Public Houses - Royal Oak
Related Picture Links:
|West Molesey church about 1900, before the building of the lych-gate. The general stores between the church and the Royal Oak was run by William Mason and is advertised as 'the original Tea & Coffee Rooms'. It was taken over in 1910 by Miss Fry, known to all the children who went in for sweets as 'Polly' (although this was not her name).|
All books copyright © R G M Baker, all rights reserved.
Images © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.
Web page design © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.