First Hampton Court Bridge
Thameside Molesey - Hampton Court Bridge
The Book of Molesey - Contents
Related Picture Links:
|Hampton Court Bridge in 1753. The Castle Hotel on the left hand side has a sign which proves that it was then called The Prince of Wales.|
All books copyright © R G M Baker, all rights reserved.
Images © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.
Web page design © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.