East & West Molesey
A Dictionary of Local History
Rowland G. M. Baker, 1972
Built in 1881 on land close to the site of the old gunpowder mills. It was enlarged in 1891, and at the same time the Molesey Park Road was diverted in a loop to give some ground in front of the house. "The Wilderness" was the name of a piece of land here as early as 1781. The estate is now a sports club.
All books copyright © R G M Baker, all rights reserved.
Images © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.
Web page design © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.