East & West Molesey
A Dictionary of Local History
Rowland G. M. Baker, 1972
In the late eighteenth century William Arnison owned a market garden in East Molesey and lived from 1799 to 1833 in Radnor House, a fine Georgian house which stood in Walton Road. His son John and his son-in-law George Langley Hansler laid out the property with the roads which bear their names as a building estate in the 1860s. Radnor House was demolished in 1963 to make room for flats for the elderly.
All books copyright © R G M Baker, all rights reserved.
Images © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.
Web page design © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.