East & West Molesey
A Dictionary of Local History
Rowland G. M. Baker, 1972
These stood opposite the church and consisted of three dwellings, each containing one room downstairs and one up. They are mentioned as early as 1737 although it is not clear how they were acquired. They were sold in 1857 for just over £200 to raise money to help defray the cost of building the parish schools.
All books copyright © R G M Baker, all rights reserved.
Images © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.
Web page design © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.