East & West Molesey
A Dictionary of Local History
Rowland G. M. Baker, 1972
The Conservative Working Men's Club was formed in 1885. In 1887 a company was floated to erect and run a public hall. This was originally to be called "The Assembly Rooms" but before it was completed it was changed to "The Conservative Hall". A corrugated iron building was constructed in that year and enlarged by a brick addition to the front in 1924-5.
All books copyright © R G M Baker, all rights reserved.
Images © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.
Web page design © 2006 M J Baker and S A Baker, all rights reserved.